When: 5 Sept 2020, Saturday
Late Entries & Number Collection: Late/Line Entries & Number Collection will take place on the day at the venue from 06h00 onwards (Cash, Snapscan, Zapper and Card). R30 Surcharge on Late Entries.
Where: Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
- 16km – R190 - Start Time 07h30
- 8km – R160- 08h00
- 2.5km Fun Run/Walk – R80 - 08h30
Your entry will include the following
- Medal to all finishers.
- Entry into the Botanical Gardens and access to well marked routes
- Spot prizes at prize giving and more!
- Medics on route and at the start/finish
- Safe and secure parking at the venue
- Well stocked water/ nutrition points
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting!
What else will be at the event
- Live Entertainment
- Food and drinks available
The 8km and 16km routes head into the open rocky grassland and include more technical running sections. Fiercely competed or enjoyed at a more leisurely pace, both pass by the cascading waterfall and cliffs home to a breeding pair of majestic Black Eagles.
The 2.5km route travels through the Gardens on walkways and paths.
Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden, Roodepoort
|Address||Malcolm Rd, Poortview, Roodepoort, 1724|